Thursday 19th November 2020
LO: To think about what bullying is and how to help yourself or others who are being bullied.
For anti-bullying, children engaged in various activities such as:
- Identifying different types of bullying
- l end a hand activity – children identified their support network through a framework- who they trust that they can go to for help in case of bullying or witnessing bullying.
- Acted out scenarios and freeze frames.
- Mean words go in the bin GAME: they wrote mean words on paper and then scrunched it and threw it in the bin.
- Hand print poster to symbolise that Year 3 and 4 stand against bullying.
- Wordsearch: key words highlighting bullying and explaining how they related to bullying and what they mean. Discussion held.
- painting activity: every child involved. Printed their hands to symbolise WE STAND AGAINST BULLYING