At Buttercup Primary will ensure that children and their families will be offered a safe and stimulating environment within which children can have fun, be happy and flourish.
- Registration: Children will be considered for entry to the school when the registration form has been completed and returned to us with the non-refundable registration fee paid of £150
- Offer of a Place: If a place is offered, the deposit will be payable when you accept the offer. This will be refunded in the final term’s invoice taking into account any balance due and provided a full term’s notice is given in writing.
- Standard Terms & Conditions: Acceptance of the place is on the basis that reasonable changes may be made from time to time to these terms and conditions to the fees, curriculum, structure, composition of classes and the length of School Terms. Notice will be given to parents as soon as practicable but on occasions it will be less than one term.
4. Fees and Extras
- The first term’s fees must be paid by the date stipulated in the offer letter. Each subsequent invoice must be paid before the first day of term. A child may be excluded from the school at any time when fees are unpaid and will be deemed withdrawn without notice 28 days after exclusion.
5. Cancellation, Withdrawal and Fees in Lieu
- “Notice”: means a term’s written notice delivered to and actually received by the Principal / Head. No other notice will suffice.
- “Term”: means the period between and including the first and last days of each nursery term.
- Withdrawal: Except in the final term of the School a Term’s notice must be given before the child is withdrawn a term’s fees in lieu will he due and payable as a debt at the rate applicable on the date of Invoice whether or not a place can be filled.
- Cancellation: A term’s fees in lieu of notice (less deposit) will be paid by the parents if they, for any reason cancel their acceptance of a place or the child does not join the School Discretion may, however, be exercised in cases of serious illness or genuine hardship.
- Removal: Parents may be required to remove the child permanently if, because of the conduct of a parent or the child, it appears to the Head that the continued presence of the pupil is incompatible with the interests of the School. There would be no refund of fees in these circumstances but the deposit would be returned and the fees in lieu of notice would not be charged.
- We will ensure that a registration system is in place to record the arrival and departure of every child.
- We will ensure that we keep a record of the names, addresses and telephone numbers , of all parents, carers or other persons authorised to collect a child
- We will ensure all children are collected by a parent, carer or designated adult a password system is in place for emergency collections..
- We will ensure that no child leaves the premises with any person who is not authorised to take the child.
- Should a child not be collected we will proceed in accordance with the Uncollected Child policy.
- Upon arrival & departure staff will complete the room register and follow the procedure set out in our children’s register policy.
The staff / student register is maintained in the School Office.