First meeting for the School Council to discuss plans for the year.
School council Meeting
10th September 2014
Welcome to the new council
1. Priorities for the year
- Development of Buttercup’s Khateeb’s
- To review the schools reward and Sanction system
- Investors in pupils
- School bullying
- School meals and menu
- School councils own ideas for the year Sept 2012/ Sept 2013
Earning House Points:
- 1 house point for an isolated achievement (i.e. a one off act of kindness, helpfulness, good work etc)
- 2 house points for a sustained achievement (i.e. good behaviour for a week, an achieved target, hard work on a project etc)
- 3 house points for a special achievement (i.e. something that goes above and beyond) or a group achievement (i.e. for winning a class-based team game)
- 5 to 10 house points can be awarded for super special achievements by the Head of house
The House Charities and Fund-raising
Chosen charities :
– Orphan appeal our team have chosen to sponsor 2 young girls from Sudan. Ayah and Emmeh aged 7 and 8 years of age. The girls are able to go to school everyday and are able to eat and drink without having to work.
– Charity begins close to home! Ensuring the schools future and expansion, our team have many ideas to start raising funds to secure a new premises!