Buttercup primary school is working in partnership with Southeast training Centre as part of our Community partnership programme. We aim to empower our parents and families with skills necessary to get them back to work and help them achieve their goal by organising workshops once a week. Southeast training centre will work with the individual adults in building their skills and working towards a new career. Their tutors are dedicated professionals with many years experience in helping adults reach their goals. Victoria Simon Michael will be working as our family liaising officer.
Vocational Training level 2-4
- Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Cache level 3 diploma in homebased childcare
- Child Care learning and development level 4 & 5
- Information Technology(ITQ)
- Car Mechanics
- Customer Services
- Business Administration
- Adult Numeracy and Literacy (Skills for life)
- A1 Award ( Qualification for NVQ Assessor )
- PTLLS (Qualification for Teaching)
Regular coffee morning sessions will be held every Thursday.
Below Victoria Simon. FLO and Training Officer.
Note: All training/courses provided by Buttercup Primary are FREE, priorities will however be given to 16 -25 year olds.